third attempt to post question, so if it shows up numerous times please accept my apologies up front as it doesn't seem to be going through.
I have been experiencing bright flashing lights out of the corners of my eyes. Best way to describe them is like a camera flash that sort of squiggles from lower corner to up and then gone. This happens numerous times a day. Last night while sitting outside with my brother I saw a firefly just to the right of me. He did not see it. It then happened again on my left side where he was sitting. No firefly, so I think it is the same light problem, only last night they were a bright yellow. very bright! Goes from lower left or right side of vision, up then out. has been bright white, but now (or maybe because it was dark) bright yellow, same color as a firefly. Is this a problem!!!