I've been on everything from Prozac, Paxil, Welbutrin, Effexor, Cymbalta, Celexa with no results other than feeling worse than ever... I'm also going through menopause and recently my pcp gave me Fetzima to try for a month..
I'm just sooo tired and drained emotionally from taking these meds and waiting the so-called 4-6 week bs!!
I am just sooo desperate at this point to feel better and feel like I used to..
I was always laughing and doing things and having fun and enjoying life..
Now I literally don't do a thing.. I don't go anywhere and don't even answer the phone usually.. I make up excuses not to do anything.. I'm always tired and literally could sleep or just lay on the couch all day.. This is horrible and I realize it certainly is no way to live but at this point right now I could really care less about anything..
My question I guess is anyone taking Fetzima and is it even worth my while to try it or will it be like everything else?
I see a psychiatrist once a month and a therapist weekly.. Both are absolutely wonderful.. In fact that is pretty much the only reason some days that I even take a shower or get dressed...
I used to take so much pride in my looks.. Wearing makeup and making sure my hair was always fixed.. Now I cannot believe how I look going to the store.. This is not me... Please help.. Anything anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated... Thank you