depressed, why would my dr want me to take something with so many side effects. I already feel horrible. Please help, tell me the good things this medicine will do for me. Help, help please.
Hi, Dep! Remember that only about 10% of patients experience side effects and those generally resolve on their own over several days to a week or so. Also, most people only have one or two side effects not all 322 that are listed.
You hear and read about the horrible side effects from the 10% while the other 90% are happily living a healthy life and are too busy with their lives to sit and post comments about how successful their treatment is,
Doctors don't prescribe medications when the risks outweigh the benefits.
I wish you all the best and hope you're feeling better soon. Wildcat
Fetzima worked great for me after two years of trying 6 or 7 different medications with no luck. I'm finally getting my life back together again, working part time after 2 years unemployed, going out to social events and meeting new people. I've been on it for 3 and a half months so far, and the only side effect I've noticed is weight loss!
- Fetzima Information for Consumers
- Fetzima Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Fetzima (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 28 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 27 Sep 2015 • 6 answers
Posted 8 May 2016 • 2 answers
Posted 3 Jun 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 12 Jun 2016 • 2 answers