Fenugreek - to lose weigh how many capsules should I take a day?

The recommended dose for Fenugreek is 250-500mg 2 to 3 times daily.

(Reported uses diabetes and hypercholesterolemia)

Just to clarify:
Fenugreek has been used to help lower cholesterol and blood sugar. It has also been used to increase appetite (so please be aware that this may also cause weight gain), reduce stomach problems and for constipation.

Fenugreek works by slowing glucose absorption and stimulating insulin. This helps to lower blood sugar levels. The high fiber in Fenugreek may work to lower cholesterol.

Source: Natural Therapeutics Guide