How much does the fentanyl patch 25 mcg/hr cost?

zephandi 12 Jan 2017

It depends on the pharmacy and any insurance you have. I have no insurance and use 25 mcg. patches. Was paying $125.00@Walgreens, heard about 'Good rx'( an online card that reduces cost of your prescriptions )I used Good RX and it was $44.00! Definitely worth checking into!

Lawhorntonya 25 Apr 2017

What does the pharmacy charge for the fentanyl transdermal system 25 mcg/hr patches?

ChelleKay 25 Apr 2017

I am on the Mylan Fentanyl Patch , 100mgs, and get them free of charge from their Patient Assistant Program.. I can give you rhe number if you want, or you can look them up. Its worth a call, the application is easy and they work w/ you to help. Best of luck, ChelleKay

Kstruckmeyer 13 Jun 2017

I am interested in the number for the program ty

ChelleKay 13 Jun 2017

I have 2 numbers for you. I think either of them can lead you in the right direction.1-800-222-6885 or 1-800-448-6472. So glad I saw this so soon after you posted. I hoe they can help you. Let me know how it works out if you think about it. Best of Luck, ChelleKay