Hi
I'm new to the group, I was taking Paul for the last five years I seem to try something else and always go back to that. The paxil helped with anxiety a great deal but not with my depression.Recently I tried lexapro which I hated. I was not weaned off so now I'm feeling the affects of it being washed out.
I am currently on week 2 of Zoloft 50 mg. I feel limmke I'm losing my mind. I have Huber amount of Panick stricken anxiety which i didnt have before. I have low energy, i cant get my words together its almost as if my mind is cloudy. I Feel aweful physically and emotionally. I have a tough tume remembering, it shiuld be noted I just turned 30 and I take vistaril as a PRN which seems to keep the anxiety at bay but I still feel aweful. I don't know if I should stick it out or actually go back to what I know works for at least my anxiety. I feel so alone, I'm now constantluly worried about my health:having cancer. Doct have told me I'm healthy and in great shape. Pleasel!! Soneone reach out.