Feeling so tired and dizzy after starting gilenya 3 1/2 wks ago will these symptoms pass/?

szem 19 Oct 2014

I do think so but, just in case, you should let your neurologist know that you still feel this way after almost 4 weeks of it as he knows you better than I do ( ! )
I was tired for quite a long time, but don't remember being dizzy as long.

Day11 13 Nov 2014

Tired a little but if it's fatigue no - dizzy is probably a drop of your blood pressure which stays lower after about an hour post dose. I recommend calling the Gylenia nurse or your doctor. I took mine at night for 3 months then went back to mornings. I was on it for 6 years and had little or no side effects -- I have lower blood pressure to begin with but if I had a doctors appointment in the morning it was always much lower if within first 3 hours of dosing.