barium sulfate for a cat scan test for a hernia in the groin area. I
feel real dizzy and numbing feeling
Feel tingling all over and diziness with bloating. should I be concerned, drank 2 bottles?
- 17 Jan 2011 by richashworth2
- 17 Jan 2011
- abdominal distension, barium sulfate, tingling
The symptoms you are describing could be signs of vasovagal episode (although not quite synopcal). This may be minor or could lead to being a severe side effect of barium sulfate. I would suggest that you see a doctor if the feeling still persists.
- Barium Sulfate Information for Consumers
- Barium Sulfate Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Barium Sulfate (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 4 Jan 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 16 Feb 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Aug 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 20 Feb 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 22 Jun 2015 • 3 answers