Why do I feel like I'm losing grip of myself?

beachgirl21 20 Aug 2016

Are you on any kind of medication, or seeing a counselor/therapist? There are many different reasons you could be feeling this way, and many possible solutions. Feel free to add me on here and send a private message if you need anyone to talk to.

Stephen Treloar 21 Aug 2016

A tiny word of warning, the admins don't like personal questions being for used personal chat as each question asked and answered automatically gets 5 points. The rules is in place to prevent artificial reputation boosting (a number of members go out of their way to get 5 points by posting a new answer when a 1 point comment after someone would do just as well, if not better.)

PS. don't let yourself get bullied by more senior members; seniority does not always equate to wisdom or knowledge.