Hi,
I keep asking around here because I love to hear others input.
I am 19. I take birth control and that is my only medication.
I graduated high school in June 2013. I can't afford to go to college so I have been literally at home every day since then.
I really have always relied on friends for my mental well-being. I love being social and I miss all of my friends, who are away at college who I never get to see anymore.
Sometimes I get a feeling in my stomach, like my stomach has dropped and I feel awful. It happens out of nowhere and I usually get some irrational thoughts and overthink things. I'm tired of getting that feeling.

I want to say that I feel this way because my life has changed. It's my first time being out of school, my friends and boyfriend all live far away, and my dad got a job (he used to work from home) so now I don't see him as much. Does anyone else think this is why I feel this way? I'm pretty sure but I want to know if I need to seek professional help. Would love to know what others think.
Thank you
-G