Skip to Content

My father is a Dementia patient...Is ther any medicine which can arrest its progression?

Responses (2)

Anonymous 25 Nov 2012

Hello suvo a. Several of the antipsychotics have been used to treat dementia, and to help slow it down with some success. You might ask your father's physcian which might be helpfull for him. Regards pledge

kaismama 25 Nov 2012

It depends on the form of dementia. Some can be treated with medication, and some can't. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions