How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

I recently took a drug test for a job. It tested positive for hydromorphone, but I have never taken?

... it, unless it was part of the drugs I was given during a surgery I had in July this year. Shouldnt it be out of my system? The drug test was on ...

I suspect my husband is back using iv oxycontin. I have ordered a drug test on line but it wont be?

here for 4 days, if i get him to pee in a cup tonight will the urine be ok to test when the test gets her?

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

What unusual/unexpected results will SPIRIVA show up as in drug tests?

I'm on several COPD medications, and recently had a 'mouth swab' Drug Test and it came back Positive for "amphetamines"! The ...