So bad that I am going to call my doctor tomorrow. I just saw him yesterday and he had me get a bunch of blood work done, said he was doing a "fatigue" test, checking my B12, and a whole bunch of other stuff. We discussed the muscle spasms, and the nerve pain I've been having. Doesn't want to jump the gun and diagnose me with MS or RA, but I am in bad shape (and pretty young) I saw my cardiologist several months back and he didn't think the chest pain was heart or lung related. Just told me to take aleve. Anyway the chest pain has been getting worse and worse. At this point it is so painful that it's scaring me. It feels like something is being squeezed in my chest, and in my upper back right shoulder blade area. It feels like I was hit by a truck and my chest is broken. My doc put Fatigue and Neuropathy as the reasons for testing. He said my neurologist would need to do other tests like MRI and spinal tap. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've just assumed it was fibromyalgia for the past few years, but the new stuff- the shocks I've been getting, the muscle spasms, the lose of balance- i rarely feel steady, and am just in pain pain pain- from the top of my head, deep behind my eyes, to in between my toes...
Sorry for writing so much. I am on klonopin right now to keep me calm- what the doc prescribed yesterday, but my chest is hurting so bad its hard to stay calm. I don't know if the chest pain could be from spinal nerves, or muscles, or what. Any comment from anyone would be appreciated. I know its late (12:30 here in Michigan) but Im just feeling really nervous.