Exelon - has anyone seen any side effects from the patch of increased aggressiveness?

Shaneysmom 14 Sep 2009

scushman; My dad was on the exelon patch and we did not notice any extra aggressiveness with it. Obviously as you know that comes with the progression of the disease. If this person is on anything for mood like Haldol then these meds will cause increased agitation. Good Luck.

phillip6103 15 Sep 2009

no increased aggression is most definitely not a side effect of the drug. it may be related as the person above stated to be a proggression of the syndrome(disease sounds wrong to me).

scushman 15 Sep 2009

Thanks for the input we are really seeing some aggression and I was just wondering if it was the med or just her progression since we were not seeing it until she started on the patch.