Can excercis be good for someone who wants to become pregnant?bcos of fear am gaining much weight?

Anonymous 12 Mar 2012

Hello. I'm not a doctor but I can't see exercise doing you any harm. I'm guessing you mean before you're actually pregnant. As to doing excercise while pregnant, my wife who is into yoga did her yoga right up to the point of delivery. (so to speak) In a limited fashion mind you, but she did do her workouts. You might ask your doctor to what she/he might deem to be acceptable. Regards,pledge

smileyhappy 12 Mar 2012

Hi there chizzy,

You should eat and exercise low impact (walking, swimming etc..) You will gain weight, that is normal, you should. Depending on how much weight your family gains when pregnant usually gives you an indication how much you might gain.

Good luck

Smileyhappy