I started Low iodine diet since March 12th until April 1st. Then I was lucky that Thyrogen was made available last week. I get a Thyrogen shot March 26 and 27th. Then Rai (Radioactive Iodine treatment) on March 28th. Then I start Isolation at home until April 2nd. I have to stay 6 feet away from the kids and pets and hubby at all times. And I have to sleep in the basement away from the kids and pets who are on top level. I can share the shower only and clean it every time I use it. Which is 2 to 3 times a day.

It's a pretty scary thing having your kids around. I will only come up stairs when they are at school or out of the home.

Can not wait for all this to be done. Overall felling not bad. My Sythroid was changed today from 137 to 150mg. My Tsh is 3,53 right now. Still too high. I don't have any appetite since surgery. Wondering if it's from being hypo?

Smileyhappy