We did not do vaginal sex per say, but he freaked out thinking somehow there was contact and being college students, we decided I would take the pill as a a just in case. 6 days later, I experienced bleeding, it was bright red and it lasted one day, with the morning being the only time it showed up in my underwear like the start of my period, every other time blood spots came when I used the bathroom and wiped.
So I decided the wise thing would be to calculate my next cycle from that incident. I have taken pregnancy tests based on the date my original period would have come - everything has been negative (all taken first thing in the morning). My cycles range from 27-30 days. I have been having cramps and normal pms, I'm even planning on using herbal remedies to kickstart but am I guaranteed a period one cycle after my Plan B bleeding?