Since frequently there are questions of an emergent nature about someone taking a med not for them, like a child taking grandma's bp pill, I thought I would let everyone know there is a Poison Control Center. You can call them with questions such as a pill eaten by a child or other chemicals or substances that probably isn't good for them. They will answer your questions and tell you what to do. This a free service. The phone number is 1-800-222-1222. They don't appreciate things like billy ate some dirt tho, lolol