... on my hips which are out of place. A CT scan on my back, the results of that said protrusion and ossicification. And about two weeks ago, I had an MRI of my back and recentally got the results back as all negative.
Now my question beeing, why and how is that all so?! My next step right now is going to physical theropy here next week. My back hurts all day everyday. Literally, its hard to function through my day because I hurt so bad. The drs I've seen have all pretty much forced meds on me each time I go to the hospital... muscle relaxers, steroids, and antiinflamatorys ect. None of them have worked thus far. I don't know what to do, but take the pain quite frankly. I don't have anywhere to turn now. I feel like I'm going to have to live with this for ever. I'm quite depressed all the time because I feel so useless. Help please?!