Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

My son has partial seizures,he is 2yrs 8 months old.He has been prescribed Tegratol 100mg/7mg per?

day this has just been raised from 5ml/day... How will this affect his everyday eating as he is out of kilter since taking the Tegratol.He has been ...

Seasonique - Taking pills at different time everyday with 2-3 hours difference?

I know that the packaging says I should find a specific time to take it every day. I started taking it everyday at 11 am but then because I came to ...

Do I really need to take my adderall 10mg IR everyday as prescribed?

I am prescribed to take adderall IR three times a day but I feel as if over time of everyday use, it gets less and less effective, peaking at 20 ...

When I will start my new pack of pill again? no matter what but it should be on the 8th day right?

that means to say even im taking my pills everyday but not the same time there is still possibility of getting pregnant? but this is not everyday, ...