Skip to Content

Euflexxa - What is antidote when you have allergic reaction?

Responses (1)

Xelleld 20 Apr 2016

If it's severe, you'll need epinephrine to reverse the reaction temporarily while other treatments are given and while the allergen gets out of your system. You might also be given activated charcoal or other medications to help flush the allergen out of your body. If you suspect you are having a mild or moderate allergic reaction, you should talk to your doctor. If you think you might be having a severe (anaphylactic) reaction, use an epinephrine auto-injector if you have one and go to the emergency room. Just a quick disclaimer: This answer is not intended as medical advice. I'm just a random guy on the internet, not a doctor. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions