... 0.625/1.25mg for over 20some years non stop, should I slowly ween off this med? My Dr. Has never told me to only take 3 weeks at a time. I am very concerned.
Esterified Estrogens/Methyltestosterone - I am over 60 years old and have been taking EST?
- 23 Feb 2014 by Ladyhawke61
- 23 Feb 2014
- esterified estrogens, esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone, methyltestosterone, estrogen
Added 23 Feb 2014:
My Dr. never discusses some of my meds that I am taking---let me rephrase my question. If a women, over 60, having a complete hysterectomy many years ago, should still be taking EST. My Dr. Just says, oh you can not go without that!
- Esterified Estrogens Drug Information
- Esterified Estrogens / Methyltestosterone Drug Information
- Methyltestosterone Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 26 Oct 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Conjugated Estrogens - Even with Caremark prescription insurance, the cost of Premarin 1.25 for 3 mo
Posted 5 May 2016 • 0 answers