... 0.625/1.25mg for over 20some years non stop, should I slowly ween off this med? My Dr. Has never told me to only take 3 weeks at a time. I am very concerned.
Esterified Estrogens/Methyltestosterone - I am over 60 years old and have been taking EST?
- 23 Feb 2014 by Ladyhawke61
- 23 February 2014
- esterified estrogens, esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone, methyltestosterone, estrogen
Added 23 Feb 2014:
My Dr. never discusses some of my meds that I am taking---let me rephrase my question. If a women, over 60, having a complete hysterectomy many years ago, should still be taking EST. My Dr. Just says, oh you can not go without that!
- Esterified Estrogens Drug Information
- Esterified Estrogens / Methyltestosterone Drug Information
- Methyltestosterone Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Estradiol Patch - I am a 69 year old woman who has been taking estrogen since the early 1980's after
Posted 13 Mar 2017 • 1 answer
Premarin Vaginal - is it safe for my husband and I to have sex after I have used vaginal estrogen c?
Posted 26 Jul 2017 • 1 answer
Posted 13 Mar 2018 • 1 answer