You should take the one you missed as soon as you think of it and then take your other one at the regular time.
yes, take two today AND use condoms and spermicide for the next 48 hrs or abstain from sex for 48 hours. It is possible to ovulate when you miss a pill and to be safest, you should use back up protection. See below instructions for Errin:
IF YOU ARE LATE OR MISS TAKING YOUR POPs (Errin is a Progesterone Only Pill or POP's)
If you are more than 3 hours late or you miss one or more POPs:
1) TAKE a missed pill as soon as you remember that you missed it,
2) THEN go back to taking POPs at your regular time,
3) BUT be sure to use a backup method (such as a condom and/or a spermicide) every time you have sex for the next 48 hours.
If you are not sure what to do about the pills you have missed, keep taking POPs and use a backup method until you can talk to your healthcare professional.
- Errin Information for Consumers
- Errin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Errin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 1 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Updated 26 Oct 2013 • 1 answer
Hi, I forgot my yasmin pill 2 days ago so I took 2 yesterday and one today as usual, I had protected
Updated 14 Oct 2013 • 3 answers
Updated 28 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Updated 29 Apr 2014 • 2 answers