yes, take two today AND use condoms and spermicide for the next 48 hrs or abstain from sex for 48 hours. It is possible to ovulate when you miss a pill and to be safest, you should use back up protection. See below instructions for Errin:
IF YOU ARE LATE OR MISS TAKING YOUR POPs (Errin is a Progesterone Only Pill or POP's)
If you are more than 3 hours late or you miss one or more POPs:
1) TAKE a missed pill as soon as you remember that you missed it,
2) THEN go back to taking POPs at your regular time,
3) BUT be sure to use a backup method (such as a condom and/or a spermicide) every time you have sex for the next 48 hours.
If you are not sure what to do about the pills you have missed, keep taking POPs and use a backup method until you can talk to your healthcare professional.
- Errin Information for Consumers
- Errin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Errin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 22 May 2013 • 1 answer
Hi, I forgot my yasmin pill 2 days ago so I took 2 yesterday and one today as usual, I had protected
Posted 13 Oct 2013 • 3 answers
Posted 28 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
I was suppose to take our my nuvaring yesterday at one but I forgot until today. and I had sex last?
Posted 27 Feb 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 29 Apr 2016 • 1 answer