Erivedge - how long do the side effects continue after stopping treatment?

cas124 30 Nov 2013

Hello. I stopped the Erivedge, per my doctor in May of 2013. It seem to take a few months for my system to start getting rid of the drug. This is my seventh month since I have stopped, and my hair is growing back slowly, eyebrows are a little slower, still weepy, nails are still pretty thin, but I am on the mend. Hope it helps.

robbert 4 Dec 2013

Hello:
Last information that I have received from my Hospital is that Erivedge stays longer in your blood and sperm as they first have investigated.
The normal time in first investigations was approx.7-8 months after stopping the drug, but now they correct that information intoo at minimum 24 months.
The say nothing about side effects, but only that the drug stays longer in your system., I hope this information helps you a little bit.