after my left varicocel surgery i had small swelling and pain in my right testicle but that fades away... i am continuously suffering from constipation and diarrhea... in 2012 one i was reading book when suddenly i felt intense pressure and pain at the back of my head... i faced the same problem for some time after that but with little intensity... after that my weight increases 6kg... i lost my feelings and sensation... i mean i remember that the problem of not getting feeling of my full and empty bladder begins after that... currently my urine speed is very low... having no frequent urination... i do not get erections with my thoughts... i have weak erections especially in sitting position... sperm count is low... the penis doesn't relax after ejaculation... some sperm remains in penis and prostate... i am feeling in my body..i have lost mental alertness... i cant reminds things quickly,,,
Please specify me the doctors which should i visit for my these medical conditiond...