Skip to Content

Erectile Dysfunction - Is there an over the counter drug that can be used in place of Viagra?

Responses (1)

kaismama 21 Jun 2015

You can try yohimbe. Get it at your healthfood store free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions