I take 20mg of Cialis a day for BPH and ED. However, penetration is difficult because I do not get good erections. Blood Pressure is good but I have had a spinal infection (up to T6) and have little feeling. Would a pill that I have heard of inserted into the urethra help?
Erectile Dysfunction - Blood Flow problem I think?
- 14 Jun 2016 by Fusion2009
- cialis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (bph), infections, erectile dysfunction, erection, blood pressure, blood, pressure, infection
Added 14 Jun 2016:
I am also on testosterone therapy as I have had hypogonadism for 20 years but there only have been ED problems since the spinal infection.
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
- Cialis Information for Consumers
- Cialis Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Cialis (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 29 Oct 2011 • 4 answers
Posted 12 Mar 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 20 Apr 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Sep 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 11 Nov 2015 • 0 answers