Ephedrine/Phenobarbital/Theophylline - Is Tedral available at most Canadian pharmacies?

Anonymous 1 Feb 2012

Hello dmitri5. I would say yes. Unless theres a reason why its not approved by the Canadian Governement, Health Canada. Its available in the United States, as well as other countries. Good health and best wishes to you,pledge

mobopony 19 Mar 2012

No Tedral is not available anymore in the U.S. or Canada. I checked over 10 pharmcies in Canada. Illegal.

Anonymous 21 Mar 2012

Its available in the United States under two brand names: Theodrine and Tedrigen.

dmitri5 22 Mar 2012

Currently using albuterol inhaler as needed, and when this is ineffective I supplement with OTC guaifenisin; still not nearly as effective as Tedral for sustained respiratory relief, and have to limit activities. Having an early spring & heavy dust/pollen air quality. Thanks for your comments - please feel free to pass on any new information.