Skip to Content

Entocort EC - is there any kind of help to pay for entocort?

Responses (2)

Marvell 12 Oct 2012

I would suggest that you try and contact the manufacturer of Entocort... they may have some sort of patient assistance programs available.

Inactive 12 Oct 2012

You may call Astra Zeneca at 1-800-236-9933, and ask them if they have a patient assistance program or you may also call the copay relief program at 1-866-512-3861 or Partnership for prescription assistance at 1-888-477-2669. You may ask any of them to connect you with the right department if you have reached a wrong number. Hope this helps...

bellpickle45 27 Feb 2013

wat area are these phone numbers for. i need for Pa. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions