Skip to Content

I have endometriosis. What medication should I use ?

Responses (2)

kaismama 2 Nov 2013

You need to see an gynecologist for treatment.

lucyb78 2 Nov 2013

Being on birth control pills was the only thing that helped me free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions