What does embossed with "SSOM" on a Hydrocodone (10mg/325mg)?

chuck1957 23 Oct 2015

PAINMANAGEMENT; Sorry can;t find anything like that need a better description of the pill like all letters shape and color
and also check both sides of pill and what else is on it. At this point we don't know what it is.our drug Id comes up with nothing for SSOM so look at it again and feel free to repost with every marking on the pill Chuck1957

chuck1957 23 Oct 2015

You could also call the pharmacy you got it at and find out or just ask the pharmacist what that means normal with just that it would have something to do with a manufacture but I can't even find that. Chuck1957

painmanagement 29 23 Oct 2015

I'll check with the pharmacist it is highlighted on my prescription and wondered what it meant so I thought I would find out.

chuck1957 23 Oct 2015

Good there are so many companies making this now but no listing on our site so double check with your pharmacist is the best idea.Chuck1957