Elmiron - how much does this cost?

eilostnyc 3 Apr 2017

I'm not sure how much it costs. My insurance didn't cover it. I got a coupon from the pharmaceutical company but the pills made me sick so I stopped taking them. I get bladder installations through a catheter every couple of months to rebuild the bladder lining. They use heparin, a steroid and lidocaine and bicarbonate of soda in the mix. The pills if you can afford them and if they don't make you sick take up to 6 months to work and sometimes they don't. Sorry I don't have more info for you.

Joancohn 2 Aug 2017

It costs about $9.00 a pill in U.S., but you can purchase it for about $2.00 through an
online Canadian pharmacy ( Northwest Pharmacy or Planet Drug Pharmacy) They also
sell a generic (pantosan) for slightly less. My wife has been taking them for years and
they have totally controlled her symptoms.