I had a hernia years ago, which was diagnosed wrong, so doctors decided to run electricity through several instruments and even through acupuncture. This caused all the nerve damage. It feels like an air bubble where my T11 nerve meets the stomach meridian. I can feel the sensations of my toes on my right foot, inside of my right leg, and inside of my right cheek in my abdomen. Essentially the pain or "bubble/lump" is about half an inch right of my belly button and an inch downward. This also somehow effects the right side of my head, making it feel spacey all the time. Moving the bubbles out of the way help with this, and a tearing sensation (which hasn't happened in a long time) use to help also (please don't just say I have adhesions, it's more than that).

I have had 3 surgeries, one to repair the hernia, which somehow made it so when I sucked in my stomach or someone pushed on it made my toes on my right foot move involuntary, and second one to remove the mesh which all the Doctor said was my small intestines were really red, and the third one was about 6 weeks ago to remove adhesions from my abdominal wall, all of these were unsuccessful to get rid of the bubble feeling, or picking up messages from the wrong area in my body. It basically feels like a hernia I can move around that brings the sensations with it. It makes it extremely hard to sit up. Any ideas? Please don't diagnose me with something obvious that the doctors would have already...