... Had been on Cymbalta + Lamictal and Seroquel for five years and it helped me with a depression that was caused by chemical imbalance.
Then after years it stopped working.

Last year I started to get so depressed again that it came to the point where I can't get out of bed on most days.

I'm in a Partial Hospitalization Program at the moment and two months ago, they've put me on Wellbutrin and Latuda - without any success... the depression, fatigue and emotional numbness are still here.
Now they added Effexor to my meds and took me off Cymbalta. Taking this following combination: 150 mg Wellbutrin + 150 mg Effexor in the morning, and 120 mg Latuda at night.

It's been 10 days with the Effexor and nothing has changed. Is it too early to tell?

This depression now lasts for one year and I can barely take it anymore. The only thing that keeps me going is my PH Program, but I won't be in it for very much longer... I can't work and not fullfill any daily tasks... now I'm considering to look into Electroshock Therapy as it seems to help many people. I am desperate.