Effect of Starting Flecainide with Megadose 300mg and then reducing to 100 mg per day?

suzanne66 28 Apr 2010

Unfortunately, I could not find an answer to your question after some considerable research. Hopefully other members may be able to help. Please be patient.
It is important that you follow the dose instructions of your cardiologist - they are the experts.

Joyo 29 Aug 2010

Your Cardiologist is an expert to a degree, but AFib is the great unknown, hence the number of forums and sites devoted to this single topic. My specialist gets very thin lipped if I challenge him on the topic, but he did admit to 'floundering around in the dark with this damn complaint' By all means listen to your Doc, but you are the best judge of your own system, if it doesn't feel good or right or you are having many side effects ask ask ask! You must be proactive when it comes to your health and well being. Remember doctors are only human being like yourself, but armed with a bit more knowledge.