About a year and a half ago I had to have a hysterectomy. They prescribed me percocet and I liked them. A lot. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety, and they just made me feel so good. I became super mom, super wife, and was just happy. I kept talking them, finding ways to get prescribed more and more. I now take up to 50mg a day and it's out of control. I quit in June with the support of my husband, but it was so unbearable I ended up on a 72 hour watch. I'm on trazadone 200 mg a night, ambien, and xanax. It was so hard to deal with the depression and anxiety I started again after a month. I just want
to be happy without the pain meds. I have a good job, great family, I shouldn't
be so miserable. I'm on day one without any pain meds, but I know tomorrow is going to be much more difficult. I'm terrified of how I'm going to feel and I know I'm not going to have the support I had before (no one knows I started again) I never thought I would be this person and I'm so ashamed.