as i read the symptoms of this i was saying "that's me from when i was a kid" so maybe this is the one i should ask my gp to check me for. he's pretty much given up on me so i really have to know my stuff before i ask him. i know i should change gp but no one else in private practice will treat me for the pain. any info or personal experiences will be muchly appreciated.