Skip to Content

Dysphagia - I have been diagnosed with this and was told nothing about how to find help. what next?

Responses (2)

kaismama 27 Feb 2014

See an ENT dr. He will determine why and what can be done. Speech therapy often helps with it.

ciarakiwi 27 Feb 2014

You must find out why you have dysphagia and I agree that an Ear Nose and Throat specialist that your doctor can refer you to can get to the route of the problem and then assess the appropriate treatment. Most treatment for dysphagia involves attending swallowing therapy with a speech and language therapist who will then diagnose which stage of dysphagia you have. Depending on which stage a nutritionist should then advise you on an appropriate diet that will be easy for you to swallow . free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions