Skip to Content

What else can I use instead of dulera, that does the same thing?

Responses (1)

kaismama 10 Mar 2014

You could use the individual inhalers. Dulera is a combo drug of formorterol and memotasone. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions