Hi!

I am just over 2 weeks into my tray of Levest, after trying other BC pills such as Yasmin and Cerazette in the past, which I didn't get along with after months of perseverance! As of lately, I have developed a latex allergy. Levest has been my final resort before trying the coil.

Story short; I have been very close to vomiting at work, increased feelings of low self esteem and sadness, and fatigue amongst others. (I have also noticed an increase in pins and needles in my legs - is this normal? My blood pressure was fine at my last check up). To add: I dont smoke,drink a lot of water to stay hydrated, exercise and no change in my diet as a vegan. And so, I'd like to come of the pill as soon as possible and try a non-hormonal form of BC.

However, I had unprotected sex 4 days ago and I'm worried I could fall pregnant if I were to stop my pills from tomorrow onwards as some have said sperm can live up to 5 days?

Will the levest in my system still protect me?