I'm on Cymbalta for my OCD, Lamictal for my mood swings, and Adderall XR for my ADHD. I have no idea what dosages I'm on - I just take however many my doctor tells me to! :-) (Probably not a good thing that I don't know, eh?)

I've been on Cymbalta for about a year. It did absolutely squat for my OCD. There was no difference whatsoever.

I've been on a bunch of different drugs for my ADHD, but around 2 months ago I got put on Adderall XR, and it's done miracles. I can actually mildly focus for once! :-)

Somewhere around 5-6 months ago, my doctor prescribed me Lamictal. I didn't really notice much of a difference in my mood, but that was always a side priority for me. My OCD has always been at the top of my list.

The big problem right now is that around February (so that would've been about 4 1/2 months ago), my OCD took a huge downward spiral. Never in my life has it been this bad, and it's getting worse and worse each day. My doctor doesn't seem too concerned about it, even though I've expressed how bad it is, and so she's only made minor changes to my dosages every once in a blue moon. When I first told her around 3 months ago that it had gotten bad, she lowered my Cymbalta to 20 mg. (That dosage I do remember!) A month later it was still getting more and more severe, and so she bumped it up to 30 mg.

I'm running out of sanity to deal with this OCD, and my doctor is doing next to nothing about it. So if any of these drugs I'm taking have a red flag jumping out at you in regards to my situation, let me know because I would be willing to stop it in a heartbeat! Thanks!