Are the other drugs I can take besides Brilinta 90 mg? My medical plan does not cover this drug?

kaismama 29 Dec 2012

I need to know why you are taking it so I can find another med. Meanwhile, if you go to the website I'm going to give you, you can apply for assistance. First month free and 18 a mo for the next 11 mos. www.brilintatouchpoints.com/savings-support/

scotty3 29 Dec 2012

I recently had a stent put in and have been taking Brilinta 90 mg as part of my medication program.
But I found out that my medical plan does not cover this medication at all.

kaismama 30 Dec 2012

Ok, its the only anti platelet recommended just for that, however there are others, such as plavix and xarelto. I have medicare part D and it pays for plavix, but not xarelto.

scotty3 30 Dec 2012

Kaismama,
Thanks for your help with my search for a different drug to use besides Brilinta. I will also check with my doctor and find out which one he would like to change to