Skip to Content

Which drugs to avoid in 70 yr old male with urinary hesitancy andincontinence?

Responses (1)

kaismama 24 Oct 2014

If he has hesitancy he shouldn't take the pills for your bladder like myrbetriq or ditropan. The best thing is to be evaluated by a urologist. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions