Drug Test - How long will roxycodone stay in your body if you have a fast metabolism?

balbanese 28 Jun 2012

The same as it you had a regular metabolism. It also depends on your age, weight, overall health, how much you take and how long you've been taking it and what other drugs, if any, you're taking as well. Hope this helps.

Lilcrabby 29 Jun 2012

I'm 23 and 6'0ft and very healthy and I work and alot so I will sweat it out a lot and I got weed in my system tryn to get it out to and it been 8 days clean thanx for the comment

DzooBaby 29 Jun 2012

Give yourself 30-60 days on the weed.

DzooBaby 28 Jun 2012

Approx 3-5 days. You may want to allow at least 7 days to be sure it is out of your system before testing if you can.

Anonymous 29 Jun 2012

Hello Lilcrabby. Having not read the previous answers, I would say from four to seven days. Best of wishes and health to you, pledge

donnasue 26 Nov 2012

It takes, for sure,
at least 3 days, but if you are prescribed this med, it doesn't matter if you test positive. By law you can not be denied jobs, or have it held against you because you are taking them. However, places can require you to sign a statement stating you know the dangers of doing certain things while on this medication.