What drug is m357 similar to?

kaismama 17 Jan 2013

I really wish people would give names not markings. We have to first look up the markings to find out what you're talking about. Its Vicodin.

PoisonAlice 17 Jan 2013

I knew what the medication was, but then again, I've been on just about every pain medication on the market, so I immediately recognized what it was. But you answered before I got around to it lol.

DzooBaby 17 Jan 2013

If they buy them from, ahem, freelance pharmacies, they may not know the name-only the markings. If they get them from a legit source, it should have the generic name of hydrocodone/APAP on the bottle.

PoisonAlice 17 Jan 2013

I had no idea, thanks for the info! LOL!

DzooBaby 17 Jan 2013

I also want to add that hydrocodone is in not only Vicodin but Lortab, Lorcet, Norco, Zydone, Anexsia and a few other brand names which are forms of hydrocodone with acetaminophen then there is Vicoprofen which is hydrocodone and ibuprofen combo.

DzooBaby 17 Jan 2013

Sorry Alice-I directed my first comment to Kaismama who wondered why people didnt write the names of medications on here. I should have specified the comment was directed to her since you had commented too. If they buy them off the street they may not know the name as drugs sold on the streets are often nicknamed by the markings or shortened drug names (Roxy's for oxycodone for instance or OC and OP's for Oxycontin is another example of what they are called on the streets) Which you may know that, but some people are not familiar with street drug names.

DzooBaby 17 Jan 2013

I wasnt trying to be smart aleck, I was just trying to say why one may not know the names of their pills.

PoisonAlice 17 Jan 2013

Oh no, my comment towards your's wasn't sarcastic or anything, I really didn't know that haha!

kaismama 17 Jan 2013

Since we don't advocate street drugs, I think they should speak like legit people. I sure wouldn't take anything I didn't know what it was.

DzooBaby 18 Jan 2013

Me either!