What other drug can I use with my Celexa to enhance it? It is not working as well as it once was?

Marvell 12 Jan 2014

It is best to discuss this with your doctor. Instead of adding another medicine to it, they may decide to take you off Celexa and start you on some other medicine. This is just a possibility ... please talk to your doctor.

kaw06 12 Jan 2014

Your doc would be the best one to decide that, depending on your unresolved symptoms. That being said, there are several different drugs out there that can be used with an antidepressant to help "boost" it's affectiveness. I take Abilify with my Effexor, and it has worked wonders on my anxiety and depression that my Effexor just wasn't picKing up. But again, talk to doc, he may put you on another all together