Is the drug ceftriaxone resistive to MRSA?
- 20 May 2016 by Ginikachidi
- ceftriaxone, methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus infection, drug
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
- Ceftriaxone Information for Consumers
- Ceftriaxone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Ceftriaxone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - I have had MRSA several times now - they say
Posted 15 Aug 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Jan 2013 • 12 answers
Posted 16 Jul 2013 • 1 answer
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - Have mrsa and noticed a place on tongue can?
Posted 28 Aug 2015 • 1 answer
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection - What kill's MRSA from living and thriving in
Posted 16 Aug 2016 • 0 answers