Dronedarone - If I take more than my scheduled dosage by accident what side affects can happen?

Rajive Goel 26 Apr 2012

It is unclear what exactly to expect from an overdose of this medication. However, based on the known side effects of Dronedarone, it is reasonable to expect that the following overdose effects might occur: Slow heart rate (bradycardia); Changes in blood pressure; Dangerous irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias).

However for more details do talk to the doc/pharmacist who prescribed the med. take care.

Best wishes!

subzero58 26 Apr 2012

hi arinehart,by taking more than perscribed,how many more are we talking about? like an extra dose or many more,give me a number? if you start to feel like things are getting out of control go to an ER,but if you can try to stay awake.and let us know that your alright,OK... pete