Dronabinol - Does these pills have the same effects as smoking the real stuff?

chuck1957 21 May 2014

Hey Rooster with this im just going to say what many of my customers had told me and that is NO they got more relief from smoking pot,and this is such a waist of money being how expensive it is but for the best part everyone is different and it may be enough for you to take care of your problems your not out for trying it and remember this time of year you have to keep it in the refridgerator to keep the potency at the best you can..I wish you luck on this try it and see how it works for you and what works for on does not always work for another we are all different Chuck1957

kaismama 22 May 2014

My patients have told me the same thing. I think if I ever need it ill save money and get the real thing.

JeKaLuV711 10 Oct 2016

I'm starting DRONABINOL and its only been two days and already I'd rather just smoke it. I've smoked for almost 20 years straight and I'm 32 at the moment giving this pill a try . so far not a fan and I think keeping in the fridge is weird but directions say so . . .so that's where it is