Will drinking alcohol affect the Zepatier treatment?

ImaMess79 12 Jan 2017

People often ask, “Can I use drugs or alcohol while I’m on Hep C treatment?” The answer to the question isn’t simple and can depend on how people are using these substances.
Some people can manage Hep C treatment while they are using drugs or alcohol. For some other people, stopping or cutting down has helped them prepare for and complete treatment.
Everyone’s situation is different and treatment can still be possible while people are using drugs or alcohol.

driguez123777 21 Jun 2017

I had ask my Doctor concerning the drinking and using a hepatitis antidote. He liked that I had answer that I do not drink. He was quite glad about it. never bother to ask how much is to much while one may be on the drug Harvoni, or Zepatier. Note I use to just drink one beer a day. Lately I had been getting a crave for one. Yet my health will come first.